In Dresden you depend on your furnace
to keep you comfortable throughout the colder months. If it’s been a while since you had a standard maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be preparing for furnace fix-up
visit any day. At the very least, you probably have a dirty air filter, which can impede air flow and impact your furnace’s performance. It could even create trouble with your furnace’s control switch, which controls furnace operation.
There are a lot of other reasons you may call for a furnace repair. We’ve collected some symptoms for you to search for. The sooner you can call for a heat pump repair, the better. Call in an expert, like McFadden Heating & Cooling, if you see any of these symptoms:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it running enough? Is it operating all the time? Is the air blowing through as liberally as it should, or does it seem feeble? Symptoms related to your blower could signify a minor problem with your air filter or the interior blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you hiking up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cool? This could be a difficulty with your thermostat. It might be that your furnace is too small for your home. It may even be a issue with your gas source or your pilot light, among other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts operating noisily or producing noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be trouble.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to mess around with this one. If you smell gas, shut down your furnace at once and shut down its gas supply. Avoid lighting matches or switching on lights until your HVAC technician or your gas company checks it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Usually this is a blocked condensation line. This could demand both plumbing and HVAC pros to fix.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is climbing, but your usage is not, there could be a number of issues. Your HVAC professional will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these signs, you’ll know when you need to schedule furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call McFadden Heating & Cooling at 1-866-781-0111 when you need to schedule repairs or regular maintenance.