With the new year in full swing, you’re probably wondering what the year has in store for you. If you’re interested in improving your sense of comfort at home, maybe the answer is new furnace installation! A new, top-of-the-line heating system can offer benefits including higher energy efficiency to smart thermostat compatibility
Your local heating professionals at McFadden Heating & Cooling can help you decide on the best make and model. We can compare features and brands until you’re ready to install. To request your free quote for furnace installation in Dresden, call 519-683-2339 today. But in the meantime, we’ll go over some of the benefits you could enjoy in 2024 if you start the new year with skilled furnace replacement.
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
Similar to any utility system, you’ll want to consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Size of the Furnace: Larger and multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A certified HVAC professional knows how to determine the best size furnace according to your personal heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Higher efficiency furnaces deliver heat more evenly, reducing energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that could be!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with the newest features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally a little more expensive up front. Keep in mind, however, that these modern innovations can make getting the most from your HVAC system much simpler.
The most important thing is that furnace installation is not just about the up-front cost – considering lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you don’t want to wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the original.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Investing in a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just reliable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits like:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are designed with stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- More robust performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the set temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce dust or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from McFadden Heating & Cooling
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With a little help from McFadden Heating & Cooling, all you’ll have to do is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of skilled technicians will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a more comfortable note? Request your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today.*