At McFadden Heating & Cooling, we know that picking a company you can count on to perform AC repair in Dresden is important. We understand how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does fantastic work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should possess liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a number of references they’ll gladly share with you. Look at these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you go with has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give McFadden Heating & Cooling a call at 1-866-781-0111. We’re happy to help!