At McFadden Heating & Cooling, we know that choosing a company you can believe in to do AC repair in Dresden is important. We understand how important it is to find a reliable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should carry liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that can do AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll readily provide you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you give a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you go with has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t ok standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give McFadden Heating & Cooling a call at 1-866-781-0111. We’re happy to help!