As warmer weather begins, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Dresden? Particularly if your air conditioning unit is recently purchased or was running good last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your equipment checked annually by a McFadden Heating & Cooling professional can help spot little issues before they become large malfunctions. (And cause your air conditioning to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is placed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service delicate internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can create higher energy needs—and a higher energy bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine little problems before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will carefully examine pieces and complete a set of air conditioning performance checks. These detailed procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into extensive problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the season. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is ready to deliver worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this work, your unit is open to premature breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC maintenance should have an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Overall equipment condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Now with McFadden Heating & Cooling
Today is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our McFadden Heating & Cooling pros a shout at 1-866-781-0111 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, make sure to check our discount offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.