As springtime rolls around, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Dresden? Even if your air conditioning system is recently purchased or was running just fine last summer.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never have to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving components can malfunction.
Having your equipment checked yearly by a McFadden Heating & Cooling pro can help spot minor issues before they become large malfunctions. (And cause your system to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is placed outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate inside your equipment can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can lead to higher energy needs—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, since you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine little issues before they lead to big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine parts and complete a cycle of cooling performance tests. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into major troubles that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free operation throughout the season. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your system is ready to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your system is open to premature breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and parts:
- Overall equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Now with McFadden Heating & Cooling
Today is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our McFadden Heating & Cooling pros a call at 1-866-781-0111 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your residence, make sure to browse our discount offers for savings on your upcoming tune-up.